PAYING YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUM WITH A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
Important Information Regarding Online Payments
Following is a link to Xpress-pay.com with which Pearland Brokerage Inc. has contracted to accept on-line payments for certain insurance products. The Xpress-pay.com websites are not maintained or controlled by Pearland Brokerage Inc. This link is provided solely for your convenience. We recommend that you take the time to read the privacy policies and user agreements of the Xpress-pay.com websites.
Please refer to the following for additional information regarding on-line payments.
- Any payment made toward a new policy of insurance does not guarantee the issuance of a policy. All new applications for new insurance are subject to insurance company review and acceptance of your application.
- Payment on a cancelled policy may not result in the reinstatement of the policy.
- Payment received toward policies pending cancellation must be received prior to the cancellation date and must be for the full amount due in order to receive any consideration for reinstatement.
- Payment not received by the due date will be considered late and subject to the terms on any notices sent, which may include cancellation of the policy.
- Payment dishonored by your financial institution for any reason will be deemed not to have been received by the Pearland Brokerage Inc.